Tuesday, January 31, 2012


Commencement
This adventure will be a first for me.
I have aspired to embark on the Journey of starting a blog,
and now I am. First let me rewind and explain why I came to the decision 
to stop slacking
and commit already! 
 My life after high school became a big
I began by wanting to Major in Photography at Academy of Art in San Francisco.
So I did, I loved it there! My images drastically improved and I was attempting new things.
my second semester however I got scared and darted back home, 
 Cottage Grove!
Art is my passion, also my challenge
Trying to figure out what I want to do with it is the challenge.
Enter Fashion
So I checked out a book at a library called Fashion Now 2




This book has about 160 must know Fashion Designers.
And even though someone could 
read it on there own
I decided that if I really want to do something in the fashion industry 
I should know a thing or two of the BIG NAMES in this industry, so I present you
with my idea
I will go page by page through the book and tell you the name a little information about 
what they do and what I read from the book.
As well post photographs of work I find that I feel captures the brand/designer best!



No comments:

Post a Comment